Friday, 13 June 2008

Spiritual HUSBAND!!

I was listening to Radio the other day and here comes this weird subject!

Yes, seems so but its in reality nothing anyone would want, unfortunately the justification to it is another story.

It is happening mainly in the 'saved' or 'pentecostal' churches where the 'sisters' get a calling in regard to spiritual 'husbands"

Yikes!! ?? - Wait, there is more!

Well, through 'dreams' and even the 'Pastors' they are informed and consequently visited by these 'spirit beings' who have sexual relations with them. It is said that they have no option but to accept since "GOD" has blessed this union! My foot... show me the marriage certificate or did you actually say "I DO"

It is made worse in that, the 'spiritual husbanda' also require exclusiveness so there in no room for a 'human' husband. (hey, am reporting here what i heard!)

REALITY CHECK!

There is nothing 'godly' about this. Angels before Noah's flood forsook their place in heaven and came to earth simply because of the beautiful daughters of man. Nothing more to their mind than to have sex. As a punishment, they now rove the earth as demons, cannot return to heaven and guess what... still crave for what made them become demons in the first place. SEX!

Its what ia happening today.

Intrestingly, in a newspaper article the other day, women in Masaka complained about the same and the main laughed it off saying, it was the women's 'wishful thinking' Its on the ground, and who better to turn to but Jehovah God for protection and guidance.

Well trust Roger the radio presenter to wish he had a "spiritual wife" There goes a man's thinking until he realises it is outright rape!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spiritual husbands? Well, at least, they are keeping their mismodified spritual shapes by harnessing spiritual energies from a couple of duped humans through sex and fear, as they are still stubborn to bend their knee to Christ, a thing these negative interlopers will eventually have to do, while the opportunity is still there as was given to earth-humans.

whoa! that was a mouthful!

ciao!
Nathan.

Anonymous said...

It is unfortunate that people are getting misled.Spirits husbands/wives are demons that are there solely to torment people and we all know demons are from satan.So for any pastor to tell someone that they should accept a spirit husband/wife because it is God's will is totally wrong and whoever says so should not be a pastor in the first place.An affected person needs to find a deliverance minister who can deliver them from this spirit and they need to revoke any vows of marriage made with this spirit.The bible says we do not fight physical beings but principalities and rulers of darkness and thats why we go into spiritual warfare.

Victorious! said...

I agree completely with the commentator who said spiritual marriages/husbands/wives are of demonic and unGodly. Those people need to get out of that church!

Unknown said...

wow,i wish to learn more on this because ever since i was born i have been having these dreams and my first marriage did not go well.everything seem to fall apart and am not happy

Mo said...

Siphiwe, I am sorry to learn about your troubles, do send me an email. I would be more than happy to share more bible based information with you.

In the interim, kindly download the book WHAT DOES THE BIBLE REALLY TEACH at http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQCsVrGlBBX Chapter 10 specifically talks of "Spirit Creatures ~ How they affect us"

Look forward to hearing from you

La'Toya said...

Yesterday or rather this morning I had a dream giving birth could this be I gave birth in the spirit?

Mo said...

No La'Toya! Just a normal dream. Dont worry. we dream about things we watch, read or look forward to sometimes.

Victorious! said...

La'Toya,

I don't know the basis of knowledge people are answering your question. But I am speaking as someone with personal experience. I don't know all the details of your dream, but it does not sound good. Just because someone says something is normal,that doesn't mean it is good.

From what I know about how spirit husbands/wives operate you need to pray against that dream. It is one of the signs that you may have already have a husband and now a baby in the spiritual realm. Do some research. The consequences of this is bad. If you want to know more, I'll be happy to share what I know. But I will tell you that spirit marriages are real. Just because it doesn't happen in the physical world, that doesn't mean they're not real.

Be blessed in the LORD!