Monday, 17 December 2007

Tell Me Something!


Tell me something people.

When does one really get to know that someone wants you for who you are and not what they get from you.

How can one get to diffrenciate a "gift" from a "purchase"?

Has someone come up with some sort of machine that can diffrenciate the two? I need to know so that i can run away from the latter!!

YIKES!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...a gift.
I know of one, a 'thank you' gift.
All other is just as Osiris said.

Nathan.

Mo said...

Osiris, Nathan, thank you for your thoughts.

Its a sad situation when two people are thinking on opposite ends.

Option 3 though makes sence especially when you were not in for the "selling" bit.

Loved the "get on with your life" aspect. I hope my girlfriends can dig into this, especially since it is coming from a man!!

Tehehe

Kenneth said...

life sometimes bring polarizing personalities to test how far you can be stretched.

Mo said...

Thanks for comment Kenneth,
You are right

I think its about stretching and allowing to be stretched! I imagine pple and their personalities are like traffic lights.

The GREEN you can play around with, the AMBER middle ground and the RED no go area.

Guess one needs alot of patience to get to know one's demacations of the above. I am also reliably informed that love does a great deal in helping sooth out some of the rough edges.

mhh!