Monday, 7 January 2008

A NEW Beggining


I was wondering as to whether I should keep up with the blogging this year round. My thoughts were quickly curtailed with my girlfriend Millie shriking "WHAT!!!" Thank God we weren't communicating via anything that uses AUDIO waves else...

Meanwhile Peter (Orisis) decides to post on his blog urging his friends to check out this humble lady's blog.blush blush Any more motivation needed?

So, what's up for this year. My dad is on my case for starters to "settle down" what does he mean "settle down" me? I think am cool bwana. And who said it takes two to settle down anyway, ok besides that, how many people are so MARRIED and yet ALL OVER!! Eiish!!

Oh! Dont get me wrong, it would be nice to share my life with someone but i dont think its EVERYTHING!! (I can hear some people shake their heads) HAHA!

I am hopeful that this year i will be LESS broke than I have been for the last so many years. (I had to stop counting)

I want to travel alot too but that depends on Mr Pocket! At least I have a trip scheduled for TZ with my girlfriends ANNE et al!! That is around April /May. Yet to confirm a trip to Burundi with my brother Kenneth.

South Africa....Mhh! Let's see.

Other goals? I want to read the ENTIRE bible this year, dont ask me how far I have gone. But if one does 4 chapters a day, can finish the whole book. More spiritual goals for sure, field, return visits, serious preparations. Emmanuel another brother of mine from Nigeria gave me lots more to think about.

Ok, so the blog is on this year, lets us see how it goes.

Take care
Love MO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu know new year resolutions 90% dont manage to live upto them but well its worth a try....so all the best with your resolutions.

L

Kenneth said...

new years resolutions are like that...resolutions..what matters is at the end of the year party when u drink enough bottles of wine to make u forget the 90% and remember the 10% you achieved

Mo said...

Resolutions Resolutions.

Someone once told me to forget about them and just live life, however I think one needs to set some goal, in whatever form.

I want to find love this year. How is that for size??