Monday, 7 January 2008

A WoMaN Scorned!



I tried to put myself in her shoes and listen to what she was really saying as she desparately tried to prevent her voice from breaking. I felt it. She was down, she was out, but she was not sinking alone! And the choice of her victim...ME!!

Ranting, raving and swearing, she scram about how she will get even, how she will tear out whatever it was that had attracted her man to me. Or to be more precise, what she thought I had targetted in her husband!!

"Excuse me, are you sure you got the right person? You got your numbers mixed up, please dial again!"

"No, it is you, stop being a coward! Come and we handle it woman to woman"

All she wanted was to pump up the heat 7 times as the biblical king Nebuchadnezzar had commanded! Despite her ravenous appetite for a pound of flesh, i could still tell she was freaking scared inside. She was loosing her hold, her territory, her life. Terror was driving her, and the best way out was to go for the "weaker" opponent!

Should one fight for love once departed? Or is it best to simply let go and get a life!

Mhhh!


PS: She got it ALL wrong (tch!)No wonder innocent acid victims exist. If only...
PPS: I "landed" on a blogspot of a woman truly scorned. www.thatgirlemily.blogspot.com much as she is truly hilarious , it sad that she had to go thru what she did!

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

Drama queens still exist.
It is said, all is fair in love and war.

Mo said...

Thanks K, especially for the help on ending this.

I should have added... I was with K at the time and he talked to her on a Man 2 Woman!

That is what STOPPED it! Else some of us would be displaying acid scars now. Tch!