
My legs are aching, my eyes drooping, there are parts of me that are sharply announcing their previously unknown presence, and all in the name of dancing! "Step in the name of love" I did more, I stomped and now am paying!!
Aaaih! I had a great time last night catching up with the latest dance strokes. Who said you need to practice from home, one just watches and LEARNS! Tehehe!
As always this crazy mind of mine goes wondering why one has to have a bachelor's party in the first place. Celebrating the little span left of celibacy or what?
I imagine them "old" flames within the crowd perhaps thinking of how on earth they can make him change his mind anti the hot flame aspect supposedly changed into a more friendly cushion. PHULEEZE Tell me another!
Well, unfortunately this GIRL had to work the next day and so closed shop early. Anyone volunteering a massage? Or a re-run can work better for these aching tendons of mine.
3 comments:
Wish i was there to dance with you!! Tell me wich music u danced to? Or did u use some Salsa i sent u before? Greetings, Peter
Peter hi,
We danced to everything under the sun! From the local Ugandan artists music, the the South African Kwaito.
Some bit of R Kelly and Rihana to the good old oldies.
Salsa did not feature though, I doubt how many would have remained on the dance floor including me. I have a friend who has promised to show me the ropes.
Will make sure we tune up them melodies you sent especially the up beat Micheal Jackson one, sounds cool.
Wished for some House Music but it has not quite taken up Uganda.
Post a Comment