Monday, 14 January 2008

IF LOVE IS A CRIME



On campus my roomate Madina and I had a song which we regarded as our "anthem" because it spoke alot about what we was experiencing. Now this year round I have gotten one for meself. It says it all!

ENJOY!

2 FACE Idibia

[Verse 1:]
There's Been A Lot Of Toasting
Lot Of Guys have Been Up To Her But She Told Them She Was Waiting
For The One That God Sent To Fulfill Her Kind Of Craving
A Special Kind Of Loving, One With Luv Dat Undastanding
Come Rain Come Shining,
People Started to Say that She Wanted More than Mr. Right
All that She Want Is A Man that Sees the light
They Say She's A Fool for Being Uptight
All that She Want Is Good Luv No Be Fight
Special Kind Of Girl Hard to Come By
Dis Kind Of Girl Na Him I Want to Make My Wife
You are the One
Say No More
Don't Bother About What the Ppl Say
Cos I Say

[Chorus:]
Everytime that I Look Into Ur Eyes I See Fire In There(Fire)
And If U Look Into My Eyes U See Desire In There(Desire)
Gal If Luv Is Crime Den I Want to be Wanted
If Luv Is A Crime I'm Willing to be Hunted
Got A Lot Of Respect for you Cos Ur Kind Is So Rare(So Rare)
It's Kind Of Hard to Imagine But I Know (U R Out There)2ce
If Luv Is A Crime Then I Wnt to be Wanted
If Luv Is A Crime I Wnt to be Hunted.

[Verse 2:]
She Said to Me Do U Wanna be the Last Man Standing
She Said to Me Do U Wanna be the One Dem Complimenting
Oh Yeah, Gal I Wanna be your Beginning & Ur Ending
Oh, I Wanna be the Only 1 Dat you be Sending
I Can't Believe She's Still A Virgin
Lots Of Guys Hve Been Up 2 Her But There Was No Compromising
She'd Been Strong
She'd Been Keeping Herself Until D Day Of Her Wedding
Under the Right Ceiling
With the Right Person
A Person Deserving Of Her Special Kind Of Loving...

No comments: