Thursday, 15 May 2008

Love my Family


I thought I would take an opportunity to openly say so cause sometimes we just don't. So guys NOW you KNOW!!

I heard it mentioned by guys from the other side (in-laws) who have now crossed to 'this side' and friends that we seem tight. And well... blush blush.

But yes, when I sit back and think of how we are always there for each other. I appreciate even more that I belong to a family like ours. Love you guys.

Yes I do!! And whenever the world out there gets tough as it always does, whenever someone out there is mean to us, as they sometime do, and whenever we have reason for rejoicing, as we often do..I am glad I always have you guys to fall back on.

Am here for you too!

Love ya!

PS: The numbers in the pix above are pretty much misleading!!

No comments: