I must apologize to my ardent readers! Yes! i have noticed that I do have some who look forward to my scribblings. I am so sorry I have taken so long to blog. Its just that 1) we move offices and getting the net up and running again was a nightmare (now you know I write during working hours, hope my boss doesn't read this)
2) When the internet got up so did my duties at work and so...
Poleni sana. I am back (cannot say for how long though, times are crazy)
Meanwhile, I am thinking of going professional with my writing! Dont laugh, i actually submitted an article to a women's magazine and it was accepted. So imagine, I am making bucks out of this. Don't blame me if i opt for that more, at least i get to pay my bills!!
Best guys
Love ya lots
1 comment:
Hmmm...good to read this; ur apologies accepted, too. U do have to, Mo...n i think am gonna be joining ya in professionalizing my pen (or should i say my fingers? he he he he).
Post a Comment