Monday, 2 March 2009

Am BACK!!

Yes I am!!


I went and saw and to some extent conquered and now am back!!!


I hope some of you managed to see the article i got published in African Woman. But since publishing 1) takes ages 2) Is subject to editorial satisfaction perhaps I should continue with my blog since my "articles" never seem to run out. Got lots of things to write about.


So yes , am back and this is a recent pix of me.

1 comment:

Ofoyuru Toskin said...

Hi Maureen,
Seems like i am getting you every where. Well i owe it all to u, i mean its a learning process, i am just clicking n getting u.
Sorry about the car - hit n run anyhow its a way of life if u have a car in Uganda. I hope u r learning defensive driving, that will be handy! But dont be a rough lady on the road though.

Till then be well.
Toskin