I didnt hear it!! I haki I didnt hear it!!
"Wolulu!! Wolulu!"
It rang out the secound time, what...?where...?why...? who...? the questions ran through my drowzy head at four in the morning. It was no dream, this was for real. My neighbours were screaming like the world had come to an end, little did I know that it was my world they were unknowingly renouncing!!
"Wolulu! Wolulu!"
The screams rang through the early morning silence, trying to cut through the misty air and my even more clogged senses!
Alert at last, I looked through the window and the next thing I heard was the sound of a bullet being fired from a pistol! "Gwe this happens in movies, not in my neighbour hood" so I thought!
It worked, it scared them off, they scampered off, those cowards and butchers, those buggers who only know how to attack in the cover of darkness, darkness depicting the ugly state of their hearts!
Thieves, Thieves in my house! never have i been so scared in my life. The fact that I was inches from the what would have been the worst experience in my life still makes shake in my boots! My poor tired boots!!
Zubairi our loyal watchman did not know what hit him, it happened so fast! The concrete block weighing no less than 10kg had targeted his head, but wonder of all wonders, it missed! It missed! it missed! but no, they had to finish him off with beatings and kickings. His screams for dear life alerted all those around. That is what probably saved me! I dont know what story I would be telling now!!
Epilogue
This happened today 28th September 2007 at 4am in the morning! What a very narrow line exists between life and death.
I would like to thank all my family and friends who offred an emphatic ear, who wanted to know the story, who offered advice. Who thorough moral support have encouraged me yet again not let such a mean incident done by mean people rule my life. Thank you so much!
How important and how so true the need to seek for protection from an even greater source Jehovah God above. Thank you Jehovah! Thank you for the peace of mind you give your humble servants. Peace that truly excels all thought and understanding! Love you always
No comments:
Post a Comment