
I am thinking of learning more about this aspect of communication.
My psychology lecturer did his part, but am learning more and more in the real world and believe you me its fun!
AM thinking of digging into my old notes lying in furled and yellowed pages. Am sure the internet will provide highlights whilst I apply them to the good old school of experience. Let's see
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arms folded - disinterest and someone wants to leave or else they just are skeptical about what we think.
Hands gripping upper arms - feeling defensive about whatever is being said and often don't believe what is being said.
Arms unfolded - openness and even positivity about both themselves and the conversation.
Rubbing hands together - joy or glee or even perhaps greed, in general it shows either excitement or positivity so is a good sign.
Space factor - Have you ever sat to someone who shifts their chair either towards or away from you. Well, that too is a tell tell sign, closer means comfortable and the reverse is true
I am taking this on a little more cause I am wisecracking to the fact that I don't need to "hear" it in order to "know it"
...and you thought??
No comments:
Post a Comment