Monday, 10 March 2008

Crying in a Rolls Royce or on a Bicycle!


I had a grand evening on Friday with a pal I truly regard as a friend.

Not surprising our discussions slipped into the usual relationships story. Intriguing it was, for her to bring out an aspect we women tend to simply and lightly accept.

We tend (I said tend, the norm seems to be changing)to accept guys with a pinch of salt. Perhaps because of the relentless "preaching" that statistically speaking Women are more than Men as well as the so called biological clock which keeps being disproved again and again. Or could the reason be our silly nature which makes us so loving and selfless?

So, what happens?

Guy is not that good looking, so he has an issue with this thing called PONG! or perhaps he aint that rich either. Did I add he also treats you like crap. But guess what we swallow all that BIG time and accept them guys for who they are.

No we are patient,we shall "change them with time" Use all our energy and influence to better "our" lives.Foolhardy?

What had me on the floor was what she said about the whole man woman issue. It is fine if we should settle for second best, but at least we should be able to get something out of it. Why are women always the ones giving, tolerating and accommodating?

So, Better it is then to be miserable and cry in a Rolls Royce than on a Bicycle.


Mhh...

No comments: