
This year's landed on a Saturday so such holidays are hardly felt. Besides for me such a holiday means nice and simple chilling! (read sleep)
I was however surprised to get a gift from my friend. In honor of women! Sweet!
Bob little man in my life, was at his best too, with his loving arms around me and his endless soppy kisses.
A policeman working at the entrance of the Ministry of Health however made me laugh about the whole concept on Monday. So he has been checking my ID and knows all my particulars and thus he considerately calls out my name and inquires how "my" women's day was.
I love teasing these guys and responded "There was nothing to it since no man was gentleman enough to make me realize the difference"
His reaction made me laugh. Guy could not believe it, almost jumped out of his starched Kaki uniform. Off course the first interpretation of the above was that I must be having a serious man in my life. Tehehe!
"You!" impossible, you must be lying. I cannot believe, wapi!!!"
I wanted to stay on and satisfy his bewildered mind but had to go on to the Ministry of Finance.
Its just one of those tiny things which that lighten me day!
No comments:
Post a Comment