Friday, 30 November 2007

Another Kiss!





It's bedtime, the homework is done. Yes, we have written the sentences and drawn the matching pictures to "I can see a cat"

Supper too is taken now time to tuck in.

A bedtime story featuring Moses in Egypt, a prayer thanking Jehovah and a goodnight kiss.

But smart Bob, rubs it off and says the kiss is gone, and I need to give him another one!!

Then demands for a lullaby and falls asleep with a smile on his lips.

That is BOB for you!

4 comments:

Kenneth said...

tis simple, the man knows what he wants, and he asks..no...demands for it..and won't take no or halfway

Anonymous said...

Reading about the way you look after this kid is very nice. I know you for a while now and i am sure one day, you will be a great mother too. Don't stop looking for a possible daddy. Pitty it can't be me...
Happy to know you, Peter

Mo said...

Ken, he does know for sure, and one cannot deny his little kiss cause of the way he asks. Cute!

Peter, would you believe it if i said i was so "not" looking of a daddy? I think first things first. See?

I wrote something about the "project daddy" thing, my sentiments on the same herein!

Anonymous said...

Well said.