
The term has just opened and the roads have clogged up again all in the name of education.
Last week the jam in Wandegeya was caused by upto 5000 graduands swarming the roads in their black robes. Here they were smiling like the world was just dying to recieve them. I wish they knew.
What I dislike about the school time is the carelessness displayed by parents transporting their kids. What on earth are parents thinking by having their 3 year olds standing in the passenger seat and even leaning on the dash board!! Funny thing is that they themselves are comfortably seated with a seat belt. Tch! Beats my understanding.
I hope someone takes this seriously. If I had a camera I would just stand at a strategic position and take them pictures and next to me I would order some afande to issue a fine, a heavy one at that!
The other crazy thing I have seen are daddy and mummy strapped in nicely and mummy is carrying the little one on her lap. Yapping away as to which colour of bedsheets they need to buy!
Lord have mercy!
2 comments:
Lord have mercy indeed!
Things i see and dismiss, carelessly.
thank for giving me a new window through which to view the world.
HI Princess,
Pleasure is all mine. Yes we do see alot and shrug it off but the consequences can be dear.
Glad it was usefull.
Post a Comment