
How can I not bemoan
The feelings set to recede
Oh how I do long
...for a heart of steel!
I wish it were so
A mere wish and its all gone
Oh how I do long
...for a heart of steel!
Positive thinking they say
The secret some have called it
Regrettably one cannot force it
Oh how I do long
...for a heart of steel!
Time heals all wounds
But why should I have a wound
For a mere whiff of love
Oh how I do long
...for a heart of steel!
4 comments:
O, how it hurts to love and not be loved/appreciated in return...how it injures when a true heart does get undermined n neglected! These lines properly rendered in beautiful poetic form simply illustrates just this reality. Mo, how i wish all are the sources of such hurts-whther deliberately or by mere negligence-would really know how much their "small" words or actions/inactions affect. Do be comforted, my dearest one. Much love
Thanks Emma, wow, you read so much into that poem and here i was thinking its to simple and very much basic.
Thank you for taking time to read it and yes, am getting better by the day;-)
My pleasant pleasure, dear...yea,if u think it to be basic n simple, u just might be correct;even so, it still betrays the reality of a pained heart, dear. U know, what gives me the most joy is that u get better by day!
Hey,pls, do not "steel" ok, for sooner than you may imagine, JAH's willed Mister f.or you shall come treat ur heart with the love and care it needs,ok. Love you...n keep writing
Tnx E, will try to keep the fire burning.
Post a Comment