
It took a million years but its here Anne! , needless to say it was PERFECT timing.
Love yah! Mwaaaah!
I came, I saw and yes... in the process of conquering! Herein lies the technique. Lots of falls yes, but I always get up! Fact and fiction included. I will let your wild imagination riot as you figure out what lies where!
3 comments:
A customised stamp to ur name? Just wondering, Mo
Ha ha Mo, when was this sent?? I hope it not a belated Xmas card!
Ann n=must have wondered why she never got a reply of the same !lol
Cheers! -M
Emma, I think a customised stamp would be the bomb! I wonder what would be highlighted about this person called Mo. Mhh
But no, it wasnt that. That was for Anne in Nairobi to confirm something
Millie, Anne wondered for sure BIG time! Sent mail to say "phew!!" ati the concept of "snail mail" is truly confirmed!
Post a Comment